Thursday, 1 October 2009

Happy childrens' day! Presents?
Yea. Stop asking me about my URL, that's just a date?
I chg my URL bcos of some reasons, and when I decided to change it, it's one the 27th.
So I just put the date tomorrow, just like that.
Cannot meh? :)
Hahas. Cute uh.

Azan bluffed me. !@#$%^&&**@#$
K, went to school today, had fun.
Yup, was boredbored, smsing some people.
Then stopped, after that some bitch sms me. Haha! No la, is bastard. :X
Opps. I think he miss me, that's why.
After school, stay in school awhile.
With Cq, Xf, Zh, Xw, Cedric they all.
They waiting to go Art while I wait for Jiawei.
He ride bicycle, and then fetch me to Central CC? I think.
To eat, and after that, we chatted alot.
Jokes from him damn funny. :D
After that took bus 34 home ;)

Tmr going to study with ....&...... (?)
I thinkkkkkkkkk.

I must study horrrrrrrrr! (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home