Friday, 6 November 2009

Went to Wildwildwet with Charlotte, Sister, Xiangzhou, Daniel, Jason, LeowKaiLai ytd.
Hahaha. After that went for dinner and then bowling! Johnson daddy joined us! :)

Today went to meet Xiaofu, Qiang, and Roy outside sch.
Went Cs eat popeyes, Roy went home. Me, Xiaofu & Qiang walkwalk.
Jack and his friend came find us, walk around, play arcade and then went for Movie.
Poker King, SO BORING LA.
Then after that around 9plus, Xiaofu went kallang.
Cq and the friend went back home.
And Jack sent me home.
K the end.

Tmr meeting daddy! :)


To Ym: It's not only because of how much you hurt me last time, it's also because of some other things that I don't give you another chance. I'm sorry. I used to love you alot, but not now. It's difficult for me to give you another chance. I'm scared already. I only will treat you as my friend, care for you as my friend. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home