Thursday, 15 October 2009

You're not really that important.

Tomorrow is the last day of exam!
Chinese paper 2 and Chemistry.
Chemistry no hope liao I think.
Still haven't start studying.
Ytd a Lizard climb up my shoe and I shouted before taking A maths paper.
Opps, hahaha!
I'm going to enjoy starting from tomorrow!!
But still afraid of getting my results.
Tomorrow and saturday should be going Chalet.
Sunday not sure, maybe should rest at home!
Monday going out with Carmen Leong bah.
Tuesday nowhere!
Wednesday with some classmates. :D
5 days of 'holidays' :)

>All his friends around him ain't any better.
>Suckers.

>>I really need to say that I hate people who change their mind easily/ last minute.
They're easily influenced by people and do not know how to make their own decision.
>>Assholeys.

1st step done: deleted all his messages.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home