Tuesday, 20 October 2009

20th Oct.
Happy 21st birthday Charlotte!

My sist! :)
Cheer up!
I will call you @ 1159 to remind you of sth!
But don't be sad no matter what happen.
Iloveyou! Hahaha :)
After you '不醉不归'(or whatever, don't know how to write) today, you must be happy! :D

Happy 17th birthday Junhong!

Stupid xiaopigu. Named by me.
Now famous liao then forget me.
Whoooops. :)

21st Oct.

Happy 21st birthday Xiangzhou!

Asshole, stop bullying me everytime!
I will angry one hor! Haha, joking! :)
Take care of my sister. ^^
Haha!

Happy 15th birthday Amirra!

Iloveyou!


Happy belated 15th birthday Cheryl! (19th Oct) :)

Hope you enjoy.ed your birthday, loveyou.




As you can see, I'm nt free enough to entertain you, lamers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home