Wednesday, 7 October 2009

Ba guan = pain.


Tmr is the start of EOY!
English P1 & physics tomorrow.
Studied alot for physics, hope I can really pass! :D
Finally, today I went to see a 'chinese' doctor, and did Ba guan treatment(?)
SO PAINFUL :(
2 at my shoulder there and 1 at elbow.
The elbow one, can dieeee sia. Burnt until. Tsk, lousy skill YOU!
Hahaha, joke. The doctor is caring, help me put plaster.
After he massage here massage there, I feel better.
Opps, damn nice. And one hothot thing at my elbow there, damn nice you know!
Only hate the Ba guan part, shitzxszx.
The doctor say my joint all loose loose, and my bone all very soft.
And he say IM WEAK. WTH! Im not :)
Anw, the Ba guan makes my elbow the mark look like one of the mahjong tiles, my mother say one *_*
This!

I know the picture is small... Hahaha!

And my elnow now is....

I can't remove the plaster. Walaoz.








Goodluck for EOY, friendz. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home