Sunday, 18 October 2009

You're not alone, I'm here with you :)

Friday after school, slack around with Xiaofu.
Bused to 139 meet sister at Skp. Bought things for Chalet and cabbed to Xz's house.
Took Carlsberg and pack Xz bag, then cabbed home.
Rest at home, after awhile car-ed to chalet :D
Bbq, sitsit, talktalk, watch tv.
Decided not to go home, so asked Wilson to come accompany me at first.
After that Wei Xin Tiko came pei me ton, Wilson also ton.
So fun, knowing newwww friends. :D Fabian! And I dont know, Edward[?] I think. Lol.
They're playing like crazyyy, and johnson or johnwhatever drunk!
And kept forcing us to eat ice-cream. Haha! So funny.
I also remember there's one drunk until very jialat. Hahas. And something happened too. *close eyes* Lol!
After that had Mac for damn-early breakfast.
Edward[?] insisted on riding bicycle there, and he got bang-ed by a Taxi.
Damn funny leh him. Lols.
Then went home around 7+ in the morning I think.
Slept until 1plus, met Tiko 5+ at my bus-stop, went downtown and forced him eat.
Walk around at ehub and pasir ris park.
Went back to Chalet, sit there listen to Fabian, Edward[?] they all talk,
they very funny. Hahaha! Then started giving out sprays and others.
Had fun, actually I'm suppose to be the one play with the flour, but I passed my flour to Jason, ask him help me. Then in the end they also know it's mine,
and Xz went to half-hug me. Soooooo, dirty already what, so play more. Haha!
Then got cake, flour, sprays, whatever-string. Was the first one to batheee. Opps.
Then actually going home also, but Fabian ask me to stay, pei him talktalk bcs he's staying too. So decided to stay, played cards, lose must drink, hahaha! But then finish liao, nothing to play, then we chg to lose must eat. Lmao, damn disgusting especially the cream puff. Omg, Wilson & Tiko ate the most I think. Hahaha, after that I also forget what we do. I remember got eat Ice cream again -.- And ya, poke all the balloons. Haha! Just being lameeeeeee. :D Then Daniel & Fabian drink, Fabian drunk, and his friend sent him home I guess. Then we continue playing cards until morning, took bus home!
It's fun to have 3 chalets together. :)
Anw, Happy birthday to Xiangzhou, Charlotte, and Royston(Even though I don't know you well) in advance :)
And today, is time for me to rest. I am tired! :D
Tomorrow going to meet CarmenLeong. :)

Lazy upload pictures, next post maybe.
Nightz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home