Saturday, 20 September 2008

How am I going to get a star , from the sky .

Back , from 209 .
First , went out with sister to 201 to meet 'shut up lahs' and jasmine ,
They eat maggie . I ate corn .
After that I went to meet wilson & joel at 209 .
See people play bball .
Zzz , Boring .
Then after that carmen came ,
Went joel's house .
I had mood swing .
Then I walk home .
:D:D:D


Im going to study hard for my exams !
I want to pass all .
I want my mickey mouse from him .
ROAR ! :D

* Hope he dont pass all *
So I dont need to get the star for him :x
Lmao ! :)


Tag replies .

qii :
Yes , mickey mouse one ley !

SOKKAN :
Love you too !

Solid :
I think I saw you too .
Hehes .

YunYi :
I miss you also .
I want to meet you soon soon ! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home