Friday, 19 September 2008

It's a happy day !


Met lala in the morning , go school together .
Tired in the morning .
Maths , 2 period . Time pass so slow .
:(
Literature , quite interesting -.-
Recess , $@#$!@%# .
MotherTongue , do nothing .
Geography , go through worksheet & have test .
Im super high during geog .
Kept smiling to Amirra , Shafiq .
Ahha !

Went home after that .
Didn't meet carmen & keeyong they all today .
Because I lazy & tired .
:(


Yeahyeah , I love you :D

Anw , Thanks shushu for your concern .
Hehehe !

Tags Reply
Brenna :
Okay ! I will link you soon too :D

CARMEN :
Got lah ! Who call you never meet me ytd lah !
Tsk , see . So bad !

-wilson LALA :
Okay , changed already .
Hahah :D

EVELYNNN :
Hehes , Thankyou .
See you soon .

Royston :
Okay , changed already .






(Edited)
Oh yah , last night , went miss u cafe eat .
Celebrate sister's birthday .
My mood = LOW !
Sian , ytd I very low sia !
Lols , after that , went giant .
:D
Then home , Slept at 11+ ?
Tired -.-



Byebye .
Im going to study now ! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home