Wednesday, 17 September 2008

You threw me out of your heart .

Another silly dream .
I dreamt that he smsed me , and ask me ' Must be happer '
I think suppose to be 'happier' or something ?
Somemore so real , can type wrong de .
I remember , I reply 'Ok.' in my dream .
I woke up , faster check my inbox .
Then I know , it was just a dream ok .

Heard that he got suspended ,
Until exams ? Wth .
Weeeeeeeeeks can't get to see him .
:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
Really sad until my whole maths note book fill with sad faces .

Love is patient !
So I will wait ok .
See your phone tonight , you would receive a sms from me .
Whether you want reply anot , Is your problem le .
x.x

I dont know to heal a broken heart ,
because everything I do reminds me of you :(
He has taught me how to love ,
But he didn't teach me how to stop .
I can't stop loving him .

Now I know , what's the feeling of being rejected or sth .
Others not replying your sms .
Not talking to you .
Not smiling at you .
Not caring about you .
:(
I finally understand how it feels like .

I only can say , he look so cute everyday .
x.x HAHA !




Ohyes , I still want to
Thank
-Wilson , for playing maple with me when Im sad ! :D
-Carmen , for listening to all my secrets & troubles .
-Joel , for giving me tissue & talking rubbish to me .
-Viviem , for helping me with something :) .
-Shushu , 'Replay,Replay' with me :D
-YiLing&Sokkan , for talking to me .
-XiaoZhong(big enough?) , for accompanying me this few days (msn&sms) :D !
-Willy , for telling me What boys really are .
-Azan , helping me with something too !
-Fahmy , shakehand shakehand , I feel happy :D

And many more .
Zaijian , :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home