Saturday, 27 September 2008

Seriously hurt & sad .
Bold , underline , red .



1st :
one stupid person come sms me say ,
she's his stead . tell me he won't patch with me .
He told me he don't know who is that person .
K , nvm .

2nd :
I waited him for 20 days already .

3rd :
he say he don't have feelings anymore .

4th :
exams coming & I can't concentrate on my studies .

5th :
I don't have him to accompany me .

6th :
I think I won't sms him already .

7th :
I don't want any other boys .

8th :
My parents don't let me go out till too late .

9th :
I want to go out .

10th :
I want freedom .

11th :
I want to stay overnight at class chalet .

12th :
I don't wish to drop to NA .

13th :
I want to get good results .

14th :
I want him back badly .

Lastly :
I wish someone can help me fulfil all my wishes above .



Fuck my life .






Today , went to meet cheryl @ 493 .
Find my godmother at accompany cheryl eat .
Walk to celine's house .
See KC play audition .
Shushan come .
Take out books , but we were talking about class chalet .
After awhile , go downstairs buy bubbletea .
Walk back to celine's house .
Stay for awhile & I went off to find my TSL at tmart mac .
'Studied' awhile , don't want study already .
Go walkwalk around tmart .
Then walk to cs , after that to 100+ .
Then in the end decided to go sunplaza park blow wind -.-
Cos there really very windy .
So at there stay for awhile .
Me & carmen planned something .
We can do it ! :)
Walk back to 201 .
Then walk home with lala !



Don't talk to me about him anymore ,
THANKYOU .
It doesn't concern me .
( Maybe )

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home