Wednesday, 24 September 2008

Now you don't love me the same .

S

Yoohoo :x School's boring , boring + extra boring .
:(
D&T : Sleep for awhile , teacher wake me up .
So I go walkwalk around , then help cheryl knock knock the screw .
Lol , aiyaya , don't know lahs . Aft that cheryl helped me do .
:)
Recess : Got bird eat Jacinda's food . And she said nvm . She continue eating .
Ohmygod -.-
Maths : Feel like sleeping . Did a test , I get full marks leh .
First time , miracle !
So happyyyyyy ~ :x
Music : Teacher not here , watch ghost , or maybe scary movie .
Science : So boring , mrs guru talk until I want to sleep .
Test agn -.- Anyhow do & sleep .
Assembly : Talk about sniffing glue thing .
Whatever .
After school went tm with liling .
Went home after that .


I MUST MEET CARMEN & JOEL TMR !
MUSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT !
:@



I miss going school with you .(!)
I miss the way you make me laugh .

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home