Saturday, 20 September 2008

It's so unbelievable , and I don't want to let it go .

I think I've made my beloved korkor , weijie . Angry ?
Hahas , Sorry okay .
Don't angry , hohos ! :)
I won't say anything about that person infront of you anymore .
:)

And Thanks that pig , telling me to follow my heart .
Don't listen much to what others say .
So that I would feel much happier .
I will try , & I will workhard for my exams too :)

Maybe later going out with carmen they all .
Hope I can go lahs . See how ?
I feel so bored now :(

I miss Glen .
I miss Carmen .
I miss Weijie .
I miss Wilson .
I miss Royston .
I miss KeeYong .
I miss Viviem .
I miss HongJie .
I miss Joel .
I miss ChunKiat .
I miss Chubby !
I miss Cheryl .
I miss Liling .
I miss Amirra .
I miss Shaheedah .
I miss Azan .
I miss Fahmy .
Muahahaha !

I want to be his ♥

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home