Tuesday, 23 September 2008

You sneak right back into my heart again .

After 6 days of 'not seeing him' .
I finally saw him today .
Wahaha , Wahoho , Wahehe .
Lol ~ Even though its like 1 or 2 mins .
Im still happy .

Whatever lah , :x
High all the way after school .
Aft sch , went meet carmen & joel outside school .
Bring them in , they took visitor pass .
Went to my class walkwalk .
Wilson class also .
Then , that is the time when I saw him .
Oh my ~
Then jiu high liao loh .

Went to 840 .
Wanted to study de at first .
After that , become at there slack siol .
Carmen would think the view there is very beautiful wor !
:x
Tmr maybe gg there agn .
Spot me thre .



I'm honoured to be the 'first in your list'
When you want to chat w. someone .

But I think , you're lying .

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home