Saturday, 29 November 2008

To have, but not to hold.



Why must there always be someone who'll hurt me.
I guess, today won't be a happy day too.
I don't wish to flood my house agn. :(

Yesterday was a horrible day!
^^ . Ok, Hope today will be a better day for me.
Im very tired, my eyes is switching off soon.
Hah! Im crazyyyyy.
My alarm rang at 9am! Omg :( So early, and I don't feel like waking up ok.
So, I go and turn off the alarm & continue sleep.
For just a few minutes is enough for me.
Haha! Then I smsed Liling, She just wake up also I think :x
I don't care, she's more pig than me! Yeahs*
But she's always faster than me :(
Prepared and went out, walk to mrt station to meet her.
And she reached first, aww :( Nvm! Roar.
We took bus to school, and meet Cheryl.
And went in to buy books, And I saw one Idiot! :)
After buying, they accompany me back home to put my books.
And went tm, walkwalk. Eat lunch?
Then homed. Im tired, :(
Try not to irritate me, thankyou very much for your co-operation -.-



These photos should be posted few days ago, but forget.
Ahha! :D (Took from sister's blog)


And I love my dearest honey ! ♥


Tags reply.

honey: u are! dumbo
RE: Ya la ya la, Im dumbo! :D

Lover;D: Yeah lover! ;DD hehehe i loves you!
RE: Hahaha. :D

1: d
RE: What are you trying to say? D? Die? Dead? Dog? Dad? Lmao!

Silvia: Cow... my boyfriend la. Hahahah. :P
Silvia: Yup, next time and soon! HAHAH!!
RE: Oh, so cow is your boyfriend. Hahaha! Okay, nxt time k.

honey: awww.. honey don cry.. sayang..
RE: Okayokay ^^ . Never cry liao lah.

frankie: HGI
frankie: Q232
frankie: okok,officially my first time tagging ur blog~
frankie: heee
RE: Tag more then, PIG :D But not rubbish, thanks ^^

Cheryl: lai lai. come flood mine! i help u clean! haha!
RE: What talking you, cheryl? :D

passerby: last long ^^
RE: You mean, with who? Lol! I don't have anybody to last long with -.-

♥AHGAL .MEL: Nuer ! Any nice chinese song to intro mommy? Haa ;D
RE: Hmm, Not sure. Very little only. :D

Lover;D: Take care okays Have headache reat at home dont go out . if not ....
Lover;D: rest *
RE: Ok, thanks.

Jaren: Shortie ! (: Tagged liao.. && Link u alrdy.. Happy !? x)
Jaren: Why i dun see my name oso.. Fine lor D:
RE: Yes, Happy! Linked you too, chubby.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home