Saturday, 10 January 2009

让我爱你 然后把我抛弃.


Yea, I miss them. [!]

And of course Carmentan, Viviem, Chunkiat & definitely Joel foo niao tou!

Met up with Wilson, Yikai and Keeyong today at sushi shop.
Then Royston came, told us Wenkai kena beat by malay people?
Then we go back sushi shop see him, he say during camp de.
Wahlao, so kelian uh. Somemore he say the size taller than Royston de,
All of us, jitao keep saying him 'fighter'. Lol!!
Wenkai went off to kick balla with his friends. Lol!
They play Dotaaaaaaaaaaaaa -.- What's so nice about dota! Cheyyyy, joking ah.
I also want to learn how to play, who want teach me, HAHAHA :D
You'll get pekcek de hor! Must be patient :]

Then, after awhile, getting bored uh! Shaun puu puu came in!
Then he open one com, he used 5 mins and went off.
So I use it ah, Hahaha :D But I use awhile jiu don't want use liao.
Then after that, they went buy food eat, then I went home.

Bored of home, bored of school, bored of watching shows, bored of everything.
:]




Gonna go shopping with family tmr @ Bugis?
After that meet Carmen If im not wrong :]
MISS HER :x Shhhh*



Tags reply!!

WJiajia,: "Yah lohr, Really long time never see you le leh! Really miss you alot alot. And, Yah. My songs good for emo-ing."
Re: Yea lor, But it's nice lah :]! Yupyup, miss you. I know you miss me too, yea. tyty. :x

Willy: "here to tagg.."
Re: Wow, thanks. So auto ah? :D:D

SINNIت "Thanks chiobu. Shall we be gans? o.o"
Re: Ok, yes, of course.

XIAOFU!!: "Wahahahahas. Dun heartpainn. Xiaofu will pain LOLS"
Re: Ok, Xiaofu don't pain :] Hahahha !

A'ndrea ♥: "Hello. tagged :}"
Re: Thanks! :D

Jessilyn: "really ? okays . I'll rmb th [: easy to rmb . wahahahas xD"
Re: Yes, and of course Im not lying (:

Joel: "haha tmr jst buy new phone, take le jst let you see ;P"
Re: Okay, sure ^^

Joel: "okok buddy pei you man man lai :D"
Re: Ok, thanks :]

Joel: "my weekend spoiled le, today and tmr's outing also cancel T_T"
Re: Maybe you can ask other people out? Why cancel? Don't sad :)

Joel: "take wat beat the other oh? live action movie oh ;P"
Re: Lol, Shhhhhh*

viviem !: "heyy baobei ! (: thatnks for tagginggggggg! <333333>Re: Np, See you on monday :)

amanda: "wah. heart pain siohh"
Re: Yes, Of cos :) :)









When I tell you I love you I don't say it out of habit
or to start a conversation I say it to remind you that
you're the best thing that has ever happened to me

我们重來好不好? 124. 你快乐所以我快乐

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home