Monday, 12 January 2009

Shopped for whole day yesterday, tired.
And today, school.
Then went Nihon eat with Xiaofu & Wilson.
School's tiring and stressful!
Seeing him makes me more stress, even though Im super high -.-

I just don't feel like seeing Anybody now!
Im Super Tired Now!

83.3% of people who reads my blog is from Singapore.
And 16.7% is from united states? -.-"
Cool :/









I thought he'd be the first guy to prove to me that not all guys are the same
But what he have proven to me is that they really are all the same.
Its amazing how he can break my heart but yet I still love him
with every broken pieces.
Even when I pour my heart out to him,
I'm not sure it shows, that I love him more than he'll ever know.
It hurts to see him happy with someone else,
but it is more painful to see him unhappy .
Maybe, I'll have to give up now.

The first time my heart was broken I thought I was through;
I swore I'd never love again and believe me this was true,
but when he walked into my life the second his eyes met mine,
I knew he was worth loving,
just like before, just like the first time.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home