Monday, 5 October 2009

i.dont.care.

Im back! Had been busy studying, playing, going to chalet, and celebrating birthday.
Yea, On saturday, I went to cut hair, then to my cousin's house after that took bus home, went chalet at night, which is at near the Country club there?
My first time going there, and I love it. Like so bigggg and the room so niceeee.
Hahaha! Went home around 12plus or 1!
Sunday, went to Jurong to celebrate ah leh gay's birthday. Lolol, I bought a shirt for him.
Before going to his house, went for Jurong point for shopping,
bought more and more things while walking. Haha, so tiring.
Ate dinner at night, I was craving for salted egg crab?
And I ask someone to buy for me, hahaha! And he actually did.
YEAH. $30, lololols. Im happy. Before he went off, he still ask me not to waste it.
I won't lah. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home