Sunday, 30 November 2008





I'm looking at honey's picture everyday!
Wahahs :x *SHHH*




I'm so happy today! Yeahs, ^^v.

Butbutbutbut, Im sick :( .
Headache, alittle fever? :/
My sister too! Must be she pass it to me.
Roar!



Tags reply.

passerby: oO izzent tt honey ur bf ?
RE: Nope.

"": earlier u shld fnid bf aldy. shld nt wait for tht idiot so long. since he dnt treasure it. happy for
"": u tht u give up.
RE: Hurhur, thanks ♥

honey: honey~ here i'm hahas.. muack ^^
RE: Yeah! Tag more hor.♥

Cheryl: Haha. sandy hi. Target of your tag! RUNNN!
RE:Lol! Don't run away lah! ^^. Come back and tag. Heehe!

honey: honey ar honey don cry le hor don mah? don flood urself again.. or nt i nid go save u somemore
honey: i dono hw to swim hahas..!! =x
RE: Okay la, okay la. I won't flood anymore. Hehehe! :D I also don't know how to swim! :x

willy: hey ah di stead wit u ah??
RE: Nope .

246...: chum hao dun kp
RE: O.O, Who're you.

viviemmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm: BB! (: don't hate yourself , love yourself and others will love you :D na na na ! ~ byebye <333!
RE: Hahaha, Okay ! :D:D ♥

shushu: Nu er ! Dun hate urself! me and ah bu will love you de!
RE: Okay, Hehes . ♥

willy: haha: ) kp.? wow.. so man.. haha:)
RE: What talking you?

hello: can u sent mi yr blog song?
RE: Which song, and how you want me to send you? -.-














BYE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home